How To Cancel Disaster Alert Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Disaster Alert and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Disaster Alert subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Disaster Alert subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Disaster Alert website
- Alternatives to Disaster Alert
Cancel Disaster Alert Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Disaster Alert subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Disaster Alert".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Disaster Alert subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Disaster Alert subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Disaster Alert Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Disaster Alert" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Disaster Alert will now be canceled.
Cancel Disaster Alert Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Disaster Alert via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Disaster Alert. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Disaster Alert
Cancel Disaster Alert Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Disaster Alert via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Disaster Alert's Website
Another way of canceling Disaster Alert subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Disaster Alert app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.pdc.org and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Disaster Alert App
Disaster Alert is a free, mobile app that provides individuals, families, and their loved ones with the information they need to stay safe anywhere in the world. Built on PDC’s DisasterAWARE® platform, Disaster Alert™ offers near real-time updates about 18 different types of active hazards as they are unfolding around the globe. With Disaster Alert, you can customize early warning alerts, view situational analysis reports, and access modeled hazard impacts for select hazards in a single, easy-to-use map interface. Disaster Alert’s continuous stream of new information is automatically deriv...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app