How To Cancel Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Calorie Carb Fat Counter website
- Alternatives to Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter
Cancel Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Calorie Carb Fat Counter will now be canceled.
Cancel Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Calorie Carb Fat Counter
Cancel Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter's Website
Another way of canceling Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.virtuagym.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter App
Virtuagym Food: Helping you to live healthy and feel great. Get a free personalized nutrition plan by answering a few questions about your lifestyle and goals. We support plans for many goals: weight loss, maintaining weight, weight gain and building muscle. Eat what you want, but keep an eye on those calories, carbs and fats! FEATURES * Food Database Validated by Expert Nutritionists * Add your own foods * Save meals and add them instantly next time * Nutrition tracking for several goals (e.g. weight loss & muscle development) * More than a calorie counter: keep an eye on those carbs,...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app