How To Cancel Photo Editor Pro Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Photo Editor Pro and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Photo Editor Pro subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Photo Editor Pro subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Photo Editor Pro website
- Alternatives to Photo Editor Pro
Cancel Photo Editor Pro Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Photo Editor Pro subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Photo Editor Pro".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Photo Editor Pro subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Photo Editor Pro subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Photo Editor Pro Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Photo Editor Pro" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Photo Editor Pro will now be canceled.
Cancel Photo Editor Pro Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Photo Editor Pro via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Photo Editor Pro. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Photo Editor Pro
Cancel Photo Editor Pro Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Photo Editor Pro via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Photo Editor Pro's Website
Another way of canceling Photo Editor Pro subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Photo Editor Pro app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://dreamsroom.applinzi.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Photo Editor Pro App
Photo Editor is a powerful photo editor that has many amazing effects and filters. Application contains all of the most commonly used image processing functions, simple operation,that lets you create the special photo! ✨ 💄Key Features:💄 ❤️ Picture effects * Photo effects (built-in up to 15 kinds of effects, such as CLYDE, DEAN, SAGE ,LUCKY and so on.) * Bright storm * Ornate picture frame * Picture Scene * Focus and blur function * Warmth effect * Sharpness and clarity adjust * Add a variety of interesting text pictures * Stickers ❤️ Portrait processing * Eliminate acne, mak...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app