How To Cancel Soothing sleep sounds Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Soothing sleep sounds and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Soothing sleep sounds subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Soothing sleep sounds subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Soothing sleep sounds website
- Alternatives to Soothing sleep sounds
Cancel Soothing sleep sounds Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Soothing sleep sounds subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Soothing sleep sounds".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Soothing sleep sounds subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Soothing sleep sounds subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Soothing sleep sounds Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Soothing sleep sounds" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Soothing sleep sounds will now be canceled.
Cancel Soothing sleep sounds Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Soothing sleep sounds via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Soothing sleep sounds. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Soothing sleep sounds
Cancel Soothing sleep sounds Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Soothing sleep sounds via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Soothing sleep sounds's Website
Another way of canceling Soothing sleep sounds subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Soothing sleep sounds app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Soothing sleep sounds App
You’ve probably had trouble falling or staying asleep at some time in your life. Cramming for exams, stressing about work, and over-indulging in late night TV can leave your mind and body too stimulated to rest. This app will give you the tools you need to find your way back to the serenity of a good night’s sleep. Nature sounds, self-hypnosis, and other techniques will help guide you to your quiet place, where you can shed the day and welcome sleep with open arms and a soft pillow. Our free Lullaby application contain following sounds: - Lullaby F.Schubert (classical music) - Lulla...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app