How to Cancel Shakespeare's plays
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Shakespeare's plays subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Shakespeare's plays subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Shakespeare's plays Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Shakespeare's plays subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Shakespeare's plays".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Shakespeare's plays subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Shakespeare's plays subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Shakespeare's plays Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Shakespeare's plays" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Shakespeare's plays will now be canceled.
Cancel Shakespeare's plays Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Shakespeare's plays via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Shakespeare's plays. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Shakespeare's plays
Cancel Shakespeare's plays via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Shakespeare's plays via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Shakespeare's plays's Website
Another way of canceling Shakespeare's plays subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Shakespeare's plays app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Shakespeare's plays App
William Shakespeare (bapt. 26 April 1564 – 23 April 1616) was an English poet, playwright, and actor, widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language and the world's greatest dramatist. He is often called England's national poet and the "Bard of Avon" (or simply "the Bard"). His extant works, including collaborations, consist of some 39 plays, 154 sonnets, two long narrative poems, and a few other verses, some of uncertain authorship. His plays have been translated into every major living language and are performed more often than those of any other playwright.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app