How To Cancel Yasa Pets Hotel Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Yasa Pets Hotel and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Yasa Pets Hotel subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Yasa Pets Hotel subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Yasa Pets Hotel website
- Alternatives to Yasa Pets Hotel
Cancel Yasa Pets Hotel Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Yasa Pets Hotel subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Yasa Pets Hotel".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Yasa Pets Hotel subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Yasa Pets Hotel subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Yasa Pets Hotel Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Yasa Pets Hotel" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Yasa Pets Hotel will now be canceled.
Cancel Yasa Pets Hotel Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Yasa Pets Hotel via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Yasa Pets Hotel. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Yasa Pets Hotel
Cancel Yasa Pets Hotel Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Yasa Pets Hotel via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Yasa Pets Hotel's Website
Another way of canceling Yasa Pets Hotel subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Yasa Pets Hotel app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.yasapets.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Yasa Pets Hotel App
It’s time for a vacation … take a trip to a world of holiday fun! Check in to the Yasa Pets Hotel and eat everything in the minibar. Then float in the pool with an ice-cream, play tennis and visit a secret tropical island! Yasa Pets Hotel is totally FREE with NO in app purchases !! Features include: * Explore a luxury hotel full of fun holiday activities! * Two families of guests to play with … cute bunnies and adorable kitties! * The hotel is fully staffed with maids, waiters, bellboys, concierge and more! * Enjoy delicious foods in the restaurant and on the terrace! * Fully...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app