How To Cancel ReadMe - Novels & Stories Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of ReadMe - Novels & Stories and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your ReadMe - Novels & Stories subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your ReadMe - Novels & Stories subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on ReadMe website
- Alternatives to ReadMe - Novels & Stories
Cancel ReadMe - Novels & Stories Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel ReadMe - Novels & Stories subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "ReadMe - Novels & Stories".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling ReadMe - Novels & Stories subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel ReadMe - Novels & Stories subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel ReadMe - Novels & Stories Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "ReadMe - Novels & Stories" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ReadMe will now be canceled.
Cancel ReadMe - Novels & Stories Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ReadMe - Novels & Stories via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ReadMe - Novels & Stories. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ReadMe
Cancel ReadMe - Novels & Stories Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ReadMe - Novels & Stories via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on ReadMe - Novels & Stories's Website
Another way of canceling ReadMe - Novels & Stories subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the ReadMe - Novels & Stories app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.readmeapps.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About ReadMe - Novels & Stories App
ReadMe App: Read your every desire! Readme App: Read your every favor! Readme App: Read your every feeling! A handy write-read platform for storyholics With various kinds of stories at your fingertips With famous interesting stories in the Authoritative Lists And, UPDATE for every day! Expensive for reading? Impossible! Press your Borrowing button to get free chapters for every day! And do diverse task rewards for free obtaining Gold Coins every day! Just Enjoy yourself here in ReadMe!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app