How To Cancel Surge for Uber Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Surge for Uber and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Surge for Uber subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Surge for Uber subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Surge website
- Alternatives to Surge for Uber
Cancel Surge for Uber Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Surge for Uber subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Surge for Uber.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Surge for Uber subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Surge for Uber subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Surge for Uber store Surge for Uberlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Surge for Uber Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Surge for Uber" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Surge will now be canceled.
Cancel Surge for Uber Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Surge for Uber via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Surge for Uber. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Surge
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Surge for Uber Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Surge for Uber via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Surge for Uber's Website
An alternate way of canceling Surge for Uber subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Surge for Uber app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://capitaldrivers.com.br and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Surge for Uber App
*** WARNING: Our app has already been updated and is functioning normally. Please update to most recent version Don't miss any more SURGES! Get ahead of the competition and significantly increase your earnings! This app will notify drivers in which city locations the user asks for when Uber is SURGING. The notice will also notify if the pricing is starting, raising, lowering or ending. The driver will also be alerted by a customizable sound. A radius of 300 meters around the driver will also be checked for any surges, so the driver can be notified of any surges around him, without having...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app