How to Cancel WTMP — Who touched my phone?
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your WTMP — Who touched my phone? subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your WTMP — Who touched my phone? subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel WTMP — Who touched my phone? Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel WTMP — Who touched my phone? subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "WTMP — Who touched my phone?".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling WTMP — Who touched my phone? subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel WTMP — Who touched my phone? subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel WTMP — Who touched my phone? Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "WTMP — Who touched my phone?" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to WTMP — Who touched my phone? will now be canceled.
Cancel WTMP — Who touched my phone? Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to WTMP — Who touched my phone? via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see WTMP — Who touched my phone?. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from WTMP — Who touched my phone?
Cancel WTMP — Who touched my phone? via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting WTMP — Who touched my phone? via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on WTMP — Who touched my phone?'s Website
Another way of canceling WTMP — Who touched my phone? subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the WTMP — Who touched my phone? app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About WTMP — Who touched my phone? App
WTMP — Who touched my phone? Application will record those who will use your phone using the front camera in the background mode, invisibly for user. You will see who, when and what did to your favorite device while it is not under your attention. How does it work? 1) Open app and click the button. Then close the app and lock your device; 2) User unlocked device or tried to do it. The application starts recording a report (photo, list of launched apps); 3) Device screen goes out. App saves report. And so on; 4) User tries to unlock device several times. App saves report; 5) Browse your reports in app. Set up sync with the cloud. This app uses the Device Administrator permission. The application needs device administrator rights to look out for incorrect unlock attempts. Android only detects a password or pattern as incorrect if it has at least 4 digits/characters or pattern dots. Device Administrator needs to be deactivated before app uninstall. For any questions: [email protected]
Reported Cancelation Issues
So i downloaded this app and have forgotten the turn on password. Im completely locked out of my device and cant hard reset or anything. Can you please help this is not the google account i have saved in phone ive forggotten all my passwords.
— by Nakita on Dec 12 2021
Search for another app