How To Cancel Workday Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Workday and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Workday subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Workday subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Workday website
- Alternatives to Workday
Cancel Workday Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Workday subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Workday".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Workday subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Workday subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Workday Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Workday" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Workday will now be canceled.
Cancel Workday Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Workday via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Workday. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Workday
Cancel Workday Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Workday via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Workday's Website
Another way of canceling Workday subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Workday app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.workday.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Workday App
The Workday app provides secure, mobile access to your Workday applications on-the-go. Our simple interface lets you • Quickly conduct administrative tasks – view or request time off, capture expenses, clock in and clock out to enter time worked, or review your payslip – without disrupting your day. • View your notifications and tasks that require your attention and immediately take action. Easily browse the company directory, securely view worker profiles, and leave feedback while it’s still top of mind. • View your team or individual profiles and immediately take actions relevant to...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Please delete my Workday account. Thank you.
— by Ricardo Estrada on Jun 08 2021
I would like to delete my workday account as I do not need it anymore thank you.
— by Amy Quinn on May 22 2021
I wrote wrong name and created another account
— by Rimantas Vaičekausmas on May 15 2021
I am no longer an Instacart employee. Please delete my account.
— by Natasha White on May 11 2021
Search for another app