How to Cancel ITW Balance 4 EPPICARD
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your ITW Balance 4 EPPICARD subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your ITW Balance 4 EPPICARD subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel ITW Balance 4 EPPICARD Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel ITW Balance 4 EPPICARD subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "ITW Balance 4 EPPICARD".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling ITW Balance 4 EPPICARD subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel ITW Balance 4 EPPICARD subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel ITW Balance 4 EPPICARD Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "ITW Balance 4 EPPICARD" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ITW Balance 4 EPPICARD will now be canceled.
Cancel ITW Balance 4 EPPICARD Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ITW Balance 4 EPPICARD via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ITW Balance 4 EPPICARD. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ITW Balance 4 EPPICARD
Cancel ITW Balance 4 EPPICARD via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ITW Balance 4 EPPICARD via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on ITW Balance 4 EPPICARD's Website
Another way of canceling ITW Balance 4 EPPICARD subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the ITW Balance 4 EPPICARD app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.rfinder.net and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About ITW Balance 4 EPPICARD App
Save time with the only mobile app that works in all states for EPPICARD®! NOTICE: We are creating apps for all EBT cards that do not have them! If you have a card with no app, please email [email protected] Thanks! SEE DISCLOSURE BELOW Many states use EPPICARD®* debit cards for distributing child support payments to custodial parents as well as many other kinds of payments. Getting your debit card balance from a smartphone via browser has been very difficult... until now! Balance Checker for EPPICARD® debit cards lets you log in and view your balance quickly with just a PIN# you set up. Now gives users access to statements too! I am a single parent. I collect child support on an EPPICARD® and after years of not being able to get my balance without paying 50 cents every time or spending 5 minutes trying to go to the www.eppicard.com website on my phone, I finally broke down and created this App. I liked it so much I wrote it for iPhones too and shared it with you. iPhone version available in app store! We currently support the following EPPICARD® debit card programs: Alabama DHR-CSE, Alabama DIR, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico CSE, New Mexico UI, New Mexico CYFD, New York, Ohio Child Support, Ohio Cash Benefits, Oklahoma UI, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania L&I, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin. © ITWeRKS 2012...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app