How to Delete Bank Balance Check All Enquiry Completely
Learn how to delete your Bank Balance Check All Enquiry account, your personal data and also delete the Bank Balance Check All Enquiry app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Bank Balance Check All Enquiry completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Bank Balance Check All Enquiry Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Bank Balance Check All Enquiry. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Bank Balance Check All Enquiry via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Bank Balance Check All Enquiry.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Bank Balance Check All Enquiry of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Bank Balance Check All Enquiry's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Bank Balance Check All Enquiry on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Bank Balance Check All Enquiry from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Bank Balance Check All Enquiry app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Bank Balance Check All Enquiry from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Bank Balance Check All Enquiry icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Bank Balance Check All Enquiry.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Bank Balance Check All Enquiry app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Bank Balance Check All Enquiry" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Bank Balance Check All Enquiry from your Android phone
To delete Bank Balance Check All Enquiry from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Bank Balance Check All Enquiry.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Bank Balance Check All Enquiry app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Bank Balance Check All Enquiry app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Bank Balance Check All Enquiry Software Details
1. All ATM Bank Balance Checker app will help you to give a miss call to the official number of your bank and in turn the bank will reply via SMS with your account balance and statement details.
2. without login to your bank account or internet banking or any mobile banking one click Balance enquiry by Missed Call .
3. Call on a Customer care number and you can also share the Bank inquiry number and Customer care number on any Social network.