How to Cancel ITW Balance 4 SSI / SSD
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your ITW Balance 4 SSI / SSD subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your ITW Balance 4 SSI / SSD subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel ITW Balance 4 SSI / SSD Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel ITW Balance 4 SSI / SSD subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "ITW Balance 4 SSI / SSD".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling ITW Balance 4 SSI / SSD subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel ITW Balance 4 SSI / SSD subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel ITW Balance 4 SSI / SSD Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "ITW Balance 4 SSI / SSD" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ITW Balance 4 SSI / SSD will now be canceled.
Cancel ITW Balance 4 SSI / SSD Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ITW Balance 4 SSI / SSD via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ITW Balance 4 SSI / SSD. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ITW Balance 4 SSI / SSD
Cancel ITW Balance 4 SSI / SSD via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ITW Balance 4 SSI / SSD via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on ITW Balance 4 SSI / SSD's Website
Another way of canceling ITW Balance 4 SSI / SSD subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the ITW Balance 4 SSI / SSD app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.rfinder.net and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About ITW Balance 4 SSI / SSD App
Save time with Balance Checker for Direct Express! NOTICE: We are creating apps for all EBT cards that do not have them! If you have a card with no app, please email [email protected] Thanks! SEE DISCLOSURE BELOW* The US Federal government uses Direct Express®* debit cards for distributing SSI (Supplemental Security Income), SSD (Social Security Disability), VA Compensation or Pension, RRB Annuity, and OPM (Federal Retirement) benefits payments. Getting your debit card balance from a smartphone via browser directly from their website (https://www.usdirectexpress.com) has been very difficult... until now! Balance Checker for Direct Express® debit cards lets you log in and view your balance quickly with just a PIN# you set up. Our upcoming version will give users access to statements too! iPhone version coming soon! © ITWeRKS 2013 *DISCLAIMER: This is a third-party application. The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® is issued by Comerica Bank, pursuant to a license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Direct Express® is a service mark of the U.S. Department of the Treasury, Financial Management Service. The developers of this application are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Comerica Bank, MasterCard International Incorporated, or the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app