How To Cancel Metrash2 Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Metrash2 and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Metrash2 subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Metrash2 subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Metrash2 website
- Alternatives to Metrash2
Cancel Metrash2 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Metrash2 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Metrash2".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Metrash2 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Metrash2 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Metrash2 Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Metrash2" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Metrash2 will now be canceled.
Cancel Metrash2 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Metrash2 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Metrash2. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Metrash2
Cancel Metrash2 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Metrash2 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Metrash2's Website
Another way of canceling Metrash2 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Metrash2 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.moi.gov.qa and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Metrash2 App
Metrash2 offers the residents of Qatar an easy way to access MOI services through their mobile devices. Services like enquiring about official documents, creating and paying for individual/company exit permits, enquiring about and settling traffic violations, etc. are made available through an easy-to-use user interface. Metrash2 is available for free. It requires a user to first register for the service and then download and install the application on his/her mobile device in quick easy steps. Metrash allow to operate with MOI services, metrash reach you everywhere.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app