How to Cancel U.S. Coin Values
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your U.S. Coin Values subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your U.S. Coin Values subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel U.S. Coin Values Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel U.S. Coin Values subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "U.S. Coin Values".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling U.S. Coin Values subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel U.S. Coin Values subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel U.S. Coin Values Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "U.S. Coin Values" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to U.S. Coin Values will now be canceled.
Cancel U.S. Coin Values Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to U.S. Coin Values via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see U.S. Coin Values. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from U.S. Coin Values
Cancel U.S. Coin Values via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting U.S. Coin Values via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on U.S. Coin Values's Website
Another way of canceling U.S. Coin Values subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the U.S. Coin Values app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.facebook.com/AppsByCliff and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About U.S. Coin Values App
How much is your loose change worth? Do you have a fortune in your pocket or purse? Find out by simply selecting the denomination (Penny, Nickel, Dime, or Quarter) then type in the year and hit enter. Estimated values for coins in Good and Fine condition will be shown for all known mint values. Coin values are only estimates and are subject to fluctuations so be sure to check with an authorized coin dealer before pursuing and transactions. While this site will be updated regularly it’s author is not responsible for any typing errors or changes in value. Values updated in 2016.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app