How To Cancel Real Guitar - Guitar Simulator Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Real Guitar - Guitar Simulator and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Real Guitar - Guitar Simulator subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Real Guitar - Guitar Simulator subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Real Guitar website
- Alternatives to Real Guitar - Guitar Simulator
Cancel Real Guitar - Guitar Simulator Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Real Guitar - Guitar Simulator subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Real Guitar - Guitar Simulator.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Real Guitar - Guitar Simulator subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Real Guitar - Guitar Simulator subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Real Guitar - Guitar Simulator store Real Guitar - Guitar Simulatorlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Real Guitar - Guitar Simulator Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Real Guitar - Guitar Simulator" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Real Guitar will now be canceled.
Cancel Real Guitar - Guitar Simulator Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Real Guitar - Guitar Simulator via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Real Guitar - Guitar Simulator. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Real Guitar
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Real Guitar - Guitar Simulator Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Real Guitar - Guitar Simulator via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Real Guitar - Guitar Simulator's Website
An alternate way of canceling Real Guitar - Guitar Simulator subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Real Guitar - Guitar Simulator app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Real Guitar - Guitar Simulator App
Real Guitar - Guitar Simulator turns your android into a real instrument! The best guitar simulator for android devices, get an almost real guitar for FREE! HD graphics and high quality audio samples. Guitar, bass, ukulele, banjo and even charango are available to play in this app ★★★★★ FEATURES ★★★★★ ♬ Amazing chord database! ♬ A LOT of instruments, including: ♩ Acoustic Guitar ♩ Classic Guitar ♩ Eletric Clean Guitar ♩ Electric Distortion Guitar ♩ Acoustic Bass ♩ Electric Bass ♩ Electric Bass Distorted ♩ Classic Ukulele ♩ Hawaiian Ukulele ♩ Plectrum Banjo ♩ Classi...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app