How To Cancel Professional Stock Chart Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Professional Stock Chart and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Professional Stock Chart subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Professional Stock Chart subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Professional Stock Chart website
- Alternatives to Professional Stock Chart
Cancel Professional Stock Chart Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Professional Stock Chart subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Professional Stock Chart".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Professional Stock Chart subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Professional Stock Chart subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Professional Stock Chart Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Professional Stock Chart" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Professional Stock Chart will now be canceled.
Cancel Professional Stock Chart Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Professional Stock Chart via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Professional Stock Chart. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Professional Stock Chart
Cancel Professional Stock Chart Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Professional Stock Chart via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Professional Stock Chart's Website
Another way of canceling Professional Stock Chart subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Professional Stock Chart app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.prostockchart.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Professional Stock Chart App
Professional stock chart (ChartPro) is financial application for stocks tracking and technical analysis. Application has integrated professional interactive stock chart that offers various features to help you investing in stocks. Features of stock chart: - Scrollable historical stock data - Zoom in/out option - Pinch to zoom - Crosshair cursor - Drawing tools - About 50 technical indicators (Moving Averages, MACD, RSI, Parabolic SAR, Stochastic Oscillator, %R, Ichimoku etc) - Line, Area, Candlestick, OHLC chart types - Daily, Weekly, Monthly bar compression - Offline mode - News...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app