How To Cancel Beat Craft Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Beat Craft and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Beat Craft subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Beat Craft subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Beat Craft website
- Alternatives to Beat Craft
Cancel Beat Craft Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Beat Craft subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Beat Craft".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Beat Craft subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Beat Craft subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Beat Craft Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Beat Craft" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Beat Craft will now be canceled.
Cancel Beat Craft Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Beat Craft via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Beat Craft. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Beat Craft
Cancel Beat Craft Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Beat Craft via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Beat Craft's Website
Another way of canceling Beat Craft subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Beat Craft app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.studiohu.co.kr and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Beat Craft App
It is really easy to use. Search for music video you want to play using the search button. You can enjoy a rhythm game with that video. Features of BeatCraft A music game with which you can now enjoy your favorite movies and music as you please! BeatCraft the representative of music games that has been played by more than 10 million with which you can now play music game together with the music video!!! Let's play rhythm games with music video and music stored in your mobile phone by simple operation! ■ Let's play all the music!!! music will become the game!!! Infinite movie...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app