How To Cancel Stock Screener Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Stock Screener and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Stock Screener subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Stock Screener subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Stock Screener website
- Alternatives to Stock Screener
Cancel Stock Screener Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Stock Screener subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Stock Screener".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Stock Screener subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Stock Screener subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Stock Screener Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Stock Screener" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Stock Screener will now be canceled.
Cancel Stock Screener Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Stock Screener via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Stock Screener. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Stock Screener
Cancel Stock Screener Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Stock Screener via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Stock Screener's Website
Another way of canceling Stock Screener subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Stock Screener app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.stock-screener.org and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Stock Screener App
Stock Screener app for android is free and searches the US stock market based on technical analysis and stock chart patterns for stock trading. This is a technical stock screener or stock scanner app, not a fundamental stock screener app. If you do online stock trading, such as swing trading or day trading, you will like this free stock screener app. You can find stocks that you want to trade to your stocks to watch list. This is an end of day technical analysis stock screener, meaning the stock quotes are updated at the end of the day. We do not offer real time stock quotes for our techni...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app