How To Cancel Stock Screener Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Stock Screener and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Stock Screener subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Stock Screener subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Stock Screener website
- Alternatives to Stock Screener
Cancel Stock Screener Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Stock Screener subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Stock Screener.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Stock Screener subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Stock Screener subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Stock Screener store Stock Screenerlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Stock Screener Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Stock Screener" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Stock Screener will now be canceled.
Cancel Stock Screener Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Stock Screener via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Stock Screener. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Stock Screener
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Stock Screener Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Stock Screener via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Stock Screener's Website
An alternate way of canceling Stock Screener subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Stock Screener app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.stock-screener.org and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Stock Screener App
Stock Screener app for android is free and searches the US stock market based on technical analysis and stock chart patterns for stock trading. This is a technical stock screener or stock scanner app, not a fundamental stock screener app. If you do online stock trading, such as swing trading or day trading, you will like this free stock screener app. You can find stocks that you want to trade to your stocks to watch list. This is an end of day technical analysis stock screener, meaning the stock quotes are updated at the end of the day. We do not offer real time stock quotes for our techni...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app