How To Cancel Penny Stocks Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Penny Stocks and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Penny Stocks subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Penny Stocks subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Penny Stocks website
- Alternatives to Penny Stocks
Cancel Penny Stocks Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Penny Stocks subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Penny Stocks.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Penny Stocks subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Penny Stocks subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Penny Stocks store Penny Stockslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Penny Stocks Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Penny Stocks" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Penny Stocks will now be canceled.
Cancel Penny Stocks Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Penny Stocks via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Penny Stocks. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Penny Stocks
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Penny Stocks Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Penny Stocks via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Penny Stocks's Website
An alternate way of canceling Penny Stocks subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Penny Stocks app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.stocksunder1.org and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Penny Stocks App
Penny Stocks App for android is use to find hot penny stocks ideas and top penny stocks today. Penny Stock Screener allows a trader to find daily top penny stocks gainers and losers, with stocks under $1, $2 and $5. This penny stocks app does not suggest which penny stocks to buy, it lists penny stocks to watch. You will need to decide for your own which are the best penny stocks to buy or trade. Penny Stocks list are stocks that are trading on the NYSE, AMEX and NASDAQ penny stocks. This Penny Stocks app does not include stocks from the OTCBB penny stocks. You can filter penny stoc...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app