How to Cancel Splat Hair Color
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Splat Hair Color - Selfie Studio subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Splat Hair Color - Selfie Studio subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Splat Hair Color Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Splat Hair Color - Selfie Studio subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Splat Hair Color - Selfie Studio".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Splat Hair Color - Selfie Studio subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Splat Hair Color - Selfie Studio subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Splat Hair Color Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Splat Hair Color - Selfie Studio" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Splat Hair Color will now be canceled.
Cancel Splat Hair Color Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Splat Hair Color - Selfie Studio via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Splat Hair Color - Selfie Studio. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Splat Hair Color
Cancel Splat Hair Color via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Splat Hair Color - Selfie Studio via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Splat Hair Color's Website
Another way of canceling Splat Hair Color - Selfie Studio subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Splat Hair Color - Selfie Studio app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.splathaircolor.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Splat Hair Color - Selfie Studio App
#1 FANTASY HAIR COLOR BRAND SINCE 1993 - Splat Hair Color 1. Take a Selfie 2. Draw Hair Outline, Fill Outline for Custom Color 3. Select Bold Hair Color, Save and Share 4. Shop Splat Hair Color Try before you buy! Splat Hair Color - Try Before You Buy gives you the power to see how amazing bold hair color will make you look and feel, right in the palm of your hand. Experiment with Splat Hair Colors on custom images or selfies. We offer a full range of fantasy hair color products spanning from: 1 wash, 10 washes, and 30 washes. We empower women to be themselves, to declare their independence and individuality. Be it as a form of rebellion, joy, or fashion, we provide a way of projecting themselves to the world. Splat Hair Color provides the most extensive, cost effective, high quality fantasy hair color experience for our customers. Developlus was founded over 25 Years ago by Ann & David Agrey with a commitment to deliver Salon Quality Hair products to women everywhere. Developlus is now run by our President & CEO Ms. Kiran Agrey and VP of Operations, Mr. Steven Barnes.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app