How To Cancel AppLock - Fingerprint Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of AppLock - Fingerprint and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your AppLock - Fingerprint subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your AppLock - Fingerprint subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on AppLock website
- Alternatives to AppLock - Fingerprint
Cancel AppLock - Fingerprint Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel AppLock - Fingerprint subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "AppLock - Fingerprint".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling AppLock - Fingerprint subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel AppLock - Fingerprint subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel AppLock - Fingerprint Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "AppLock - Fingerprint" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AppLock will now be canceled.
Cancel AppLock - Fingerprint Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AppLock - Fingerprint via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AppLock - Fingerprint. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AppLock
Cancel AppLock - Fingerprint Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AppLock - Fingerprint via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on AppLock - Fingerprint's Website
Another way of canceling AppLock - Fingerprint subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the AppLock - Fingerprint app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.spsoftmobile.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About AppLock - Fingerprint App
✔ Smart AppLock is an AppLocker or App Protector that will lock and protect apps using a password or pattern and fingerprint. Lock Facebook, Whatsapp, Gallery apps with password and prevent the apps from being exposed by snooper! ✔ In addition to perfect lock, AppLock can catch intruders by taking a picture and even hide the fact that lock the app with fake error window! The most advanced AppLock! try it now! --- Main Features --- ▶ AppLock Lock the app with a password to protect your privacy. e.g) Messenger, WeChat and any apps ▶ Catch Intruders If someone access your app th...
Reported Cancelation Issues
— by jalalroshan on Nov 01 2020
Search for another app