How to Cancel Sommelier du Parfum
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Sommelier du Parfum subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Sommelier du Parfum subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Sommelier du Parfum Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Sommelier du Parfum subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Sommelier du Parfum".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Sommelier du Parfum subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Sommelier du Parfum subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Sommelier du Parfum Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Sommelier du Parfum" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Sommelier du Parfum will now be canceled.
Cancel Sommelier du Parfum Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Sommelier du Parfum via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Sommelier du Parfum. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Sommelier du Parfum
Cancel Sommelier du Parfum via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Sommelier du Parfum via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Sommelier du Parfum's Website
Another way of canceling Sommelier du Parfum subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Sommelier du Parfum app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://sommelierduparfum.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Sommelier du Parfum App
Sommelier du Parfum, the in-depth guide into the perfume world. Find the perfume you have always been looking for and ideal gifts for your friends. Wherever you are, whatever your level of expertise, Sommelier du Parfum learns about your tastes and: * Creates a bespoke selection of the best matching scents - out of over 10,000 * Finds the closest stores where you can test them: inventories of over 5,000 stores just in the US, form large chains - Ulta, Sephora, Belk, Macy’s to niche perfume stores * Teaches you how fragrances are created and how to get the most out your scents New to scents? Sommelier du Parfum walks you through the smells of ordinary life to let you discover your tastes. By reviewing fragrances in perfume stores, Sommelier du Parfum will deepen its knowledge of your preferences and come up with increasingly accurate recommendations. Already a perfume freak? Discover the compositions, recommended usage and resellers of your favorite brands and fragrances. Keep track of all the new releases from popular brands such as Dior, Chanel, Guerlain, Lancôme, Gucci, Hermès, Armani, Dolce&Gabbana as well as more confidential ones. ———— Sommelier du Parfum is an independent, free & ads-free, research-based app.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app