How To Cancel Open Comic Reader Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Open Comic Reader and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Open Comic Reader subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Open Comic Reader subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Open Comic Reader website
- Alternatives to Open Comic Reader
Cancel Open Comic Reader Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Open Comic Reader subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Open Comic Reader.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Open Comic Reader subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Open Comic Reader subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Open Comic Reader store Open Comic Readerlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Open Comic Reader Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Open Comic Reader" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Open Comic Reader will now be canceled.
Cancel Open Comic Reader Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Open Comic Reader via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Open Comic Reader. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Open Comic Reader
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Open Comic Reader Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Open Comic Reader via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Open Comic Reader's Website
An alternate way of canceling Open Comic Reader subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Open Comic Reader app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://github.com/sketchpunk/opencomicreader and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Open Comic Reader App
Want to read comic books or mangas on your android tablet? Give Open Comic Reader a try. It’s a new open source project built around the goal of creating a great comic reading experience without the lag, the cost nor the Ads. Thanks to github, you are able to communicate back with the developer with bugs that you may find and even request new features that you think would make Open Comic Reader 10x better. Or give some of your time to contribute code to the project. Project Homepage : https://github.com/sketchpunk/opencomicreader Submit Bugs/Requests : https://github.com/sketchpunk/open...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app