How to Cancel Bills Reminder
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Bills Reminder subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Bills Reminder subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Bills Reminder Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Bills Reminder subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Bills Reminder".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Bills Reminder subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Bills Reminder subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Bills Reminder Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Bills Reminder" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Bills Reminder will now be canceled.
Cancel Bills Reminder Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Bills Reminder via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Bills Reminder. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Bills Reminder
Cancel Bills Reminder via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Bills Reminder via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Bills Reminder's Website
Another way of canceling Bills Reminder subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Bills Reminder app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Bills Reminder App
Remind Your all bills before a due date .So don't forget and pay extra money for it .This is a easy remind your bills with many great features Features * Receive notifications of upcoming and overdue bills for both one-time payments as well as recurring bills * Easy List for show All Upcoming Bills * Easy List for show Overdue Bills * Easy List for show Paid Bills * Easy Filtering your bills either category or date * Search your bills to any date or search between a date . * Add new Bills with list of categories also remind before a date * Repeat alarm like Minute/Hour/Day/Month or year with a specified count by user * Repeat a alarm till a specified date by user * Backup/Restore your bills * Extra Notes for save any extra content related to bills * Setting for change your country/currency * User can easily change there item background as he want . * setting for change date picker and time picker from normal to standard * Custom notification settings
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app