How To Cancel Scotiabank Mobile Banking Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Scotiabank Mobile Banking and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Scotiabank Mobile Banking subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Scotiabank Mobile Banking subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Scotiabank website
- Alternatives to Scotiabank Mobile Banking
Cancel Scotiabank Mobile Banking Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Scotiabank Mobile Banking subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Scotiabank Mobile Banking".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Scotiabank Mobile Banking subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Scotiabank Mobile Banking subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Scotiabank Mobile Banking Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Scotiabank Mobile Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Scotiabank will now be canceled.
Cancel Scotiabank Mobile Banking Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Scotiabank Mobile Banking via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Scotiabank Mobile Banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Scotiabank
Cancel Scotiabank Mobile Banking Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Scotiabank Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Scotiabank Mobile Banking's Website
Another way of canceling Scotiabank Mobile Banking subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Scotiabank Mobile Banking app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/personal/ways-to-bank/mobile-tablet/mobile-banking-app.html and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Scotiabank Mobile Banking App
Whether you’re waiting in line, just woke up, or only have one hand free, we designed the app so that when real life happens, you can still bank the way you want. • Pay bills and see a history of your bill payments • View and search your transactions • Check your balance without signing in with Quick Balance • Transfer money between your accounts, or send money with Interac e-Transfer and Western Union Money Transfer • View your Scotia Rewards and SCENE points • Check your TransUnion Credit Score, and learn more about score factors and where you stand • Deposit a cheque by taking...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app