How To Cancel PlayStation App Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of PlayStation App and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your PlayStation App subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your PlayStation App subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on PlayStation App website
- Alternatives to PlayStation App
Cancel PlayStation App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel PlayStation App subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "PlayStation App".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling PlayStation App subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel PlayStation App subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel PlayStation App Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "PlayStation App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to PlayStation App will now be canceled.
Cancel PlayStation App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to PlayStation App via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see PlayStation App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from PlayStation App
Cancel PlayStation App Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting PlayStation App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on PlayStation App's Website
Another way of canceling PlayStation App subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the PlayStation App app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.playstation.com/support/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About PlayStation App App
CONNECT TO PLAYERS AND GAMES Take your PlayStation experience with you wherever you go! Stay connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play, see who's online, and discover the latest titles on PlayStation Store. With PlayStation App, you can: • See which of your friends are online and what they're playing. • Receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations. • Customize your profile. • View progress and compare trophies. • Keep up with the latest activities from your friends and profiles you're following. • Get games and add-ons at PlayStation Store, and push th...
Reported Cancelation Issues
plz don't delete at this time
— by georgia on May 30 2021
Search for another app