How to Cancel San
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Sanford Guide subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Sanford Guide subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel San Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Sanford Guide subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Sanford Guide".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Sanford Guide subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Sanford Guide subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel San Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Sanford Guide" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to San will now be canceled.
Cancel San Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Sanford Guide via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Sanford Guide. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from San
Cancel San via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Sanford Guide via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on San's Website
Another way of canceling Sanford Guide subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Sanford Guide app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.sanfordguide.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Sanford Guide App
The Sanford Guide mobile app ($39.99/yr In-App subscription) includes all the information you’ve come to expect from our print guide, with expanded digital-only content and numerous interactive features that make it an indispensable resource for today’s medical professionals. Full text search provides fast access, detailed search results, and highlighted search terms. Intuitive menus provide another way to navigate and see the organization of our extensive content collection. Together with cloud-synced bookmarks and notes, you can access content according to the way you work. Your annual subscription includes ongoing content updates, so you’ll always have access to the latest information. Since 1969, Sanford Guide has been the leading clinical reference for treatment of infectious diseases. Popular with physicians, pharmacists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and other clinicians, Sanford Guide provides medical information that is convenient, concise, and reliable. Coverage includes: clinical syndromes (organized by anatomic system/site of infection), pathogens (bacterial, fungal, mycobacterial, parasitic and viral), anti-infective agents (dosing, adverse effects, activity, pharmacology, interactions), expanded HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis information, specialized dosing tables and tools, calculators, and preventative therapy, all evidence-based and extensively referenced. More about auto-renewing subscriptions to Sanford Guide: -An in-app subscription is one year for...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app