How To Cancel Salesforce Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Salesforce and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Salesforce subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Salesforce subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Sales website
- Alternatives to Salesforce
Cancel Salesforce Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Salesforce subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Salesforce".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Salesforce subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Salesforce subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Salesforce Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Salesforce" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Sales will now be canceled.
Cancel Salesforce Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Salesforce via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Salesforce. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Sales
Cancel Salesforce Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Salesforce via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Salesforce's Website
Another way of canceling Salesforce subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Salesforce app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.salesforce.com/mobile and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Salesforce App
The new Salesforce mobile app is here! Run your business from your phone -- faster, easier, and with AI as your sidekick. The Salesforce mobile app unlocks a whole new level of productivity, personalization, and speed. Build mobile experiences faster With Lightning now available on mobile, building custom mobile apps is faster and easier—with clicks, not code. Mobile-optimized lightning components? Check. Dynamic and rich mobile record pages? Check. Now anyone can build amazing mobile apps fast. Access your entire business The full power of Salesforce is now available from your dev...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app