How To Cancel RandoChat - Chat roulette Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of RandoChat - Chat roulette and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your RandoChat - Chat roulette subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your RandoChat - Chat roulette subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on RandoChat website
- Alternatives to RandoChat - Chat roulette
Cancel RandoChat - Chat roulette Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel RandoChat - Chat roulette subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "RandoChat - Chat roulette".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling RandoChat - Chat roulette subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel RandoChat - Chat roulette subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel RandoChat - Chat roulette Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "RandoChat - Chat roulette" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to RandoChat will now be canceled.
Cancel RandoChat - Chat roulette Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to RandoChat - Chat roulette via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see RandoChat - Chat roulette. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from RandoChat
Cancel RandoChat - Chat roulette Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting RandoChat - Chat roulette via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on RandoChat - Chat roulette's Website
Another way of canceling RandoChat - Chat roulette subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the RandoChat - Chat roulette app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About RandoChat - Chat roulette App
RandoChat is anonymous random chat app to meet new people. You don’t need to create any login or account. Just start one on one chat with a single tap. Very Simple! Your messages will be deleted after sending to the other person. Your IP or other connection data will not be stored. You should be over 18 to use this app. Do not upload inappropriate content: no nudity, racial, or offensive content. If caught violating our terms, your access may be blocked permanently.
Reported Cancelation Issues
I have lost messages with someone and can not find them now. I have clicked download data and nothing happens.
— by Paige on Jun 20 2021
Hello this is shruthi from hyderabad ... I know what im going to ask for is against to your policy... But its my humble and whole hearted request could you please share phone number of your user .. We were so god dam god friends but suddenly what happend i dont know ... Im trying to contact him from past 4 months but he is not available in the app ... He shared his phone number but i had lost it ... Could you please me finding out him please
— by Shruthi on Jun 11 2021
Hi! My name is Iarina and I have to report a problem. Someone has stolen my phone number and he or she is sharing it to random people on your app. Those people eventually text me back on WhatsApp and some of them have sent me sexual content. I have used the app in the past, but I haven't shared my phone number there. If you can find any information, I would be more than happy to know what you found out or know.
— by Iarina on May 20 2021
Someone is giving out to strangers the phone number of a friend of mine, is it possible to know who it is?
— by Arturo Moroyoqui on Apr 19 2021
I have a small complaint, sort of funny though. Sooooo I keep having one picture deleted and I'm not sure why because it's just my face and I have a t-shirt and no cleavage showing. Only reason I can think of is cuz I look pretty young in that picture. I am 19 and have an ID if y'all would like to see. I just would like my pictures no longer flagged cuz that happened once before too
— by Lilly Vatulko on Apr 01 2021
I have a deleted account but I want it back, can I get this? I make often a new account but I don't get the chat back. Please help
— by Memo on Mar 22 2021
I am a registered user of randochat I don't know why it's not working I was polite with but message isn't sending and searching also not working. My username is naturelover. Please fix this problem.
— by Rajesh on Jan 11 2021
Search for another app