How To Cancel A+ Mobile Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of A+ Mobile and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your A+ Mobile subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your A+ Mobile subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on A website
- Alternatives to A+ Mobile
Cancel A+ Mobile Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel A+ Mobile subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "A+ Mobile".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling A+ Mobile subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel A+ Mobile subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel A+ Mobile Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "A+ Mobile" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to A will now be canceled.
Cancel A+ Mobile Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to A+ Mobile via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see A+ Mobile. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from A
Cancel A+ Mobile Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting A+ Mobile via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on A+ Mobile's Website
Another way of canceling A+ Mobile subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the A+ Mobile app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://aplusfcu.org/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About A+ Mobile App
Manage your finances on the go for FREE* with A+ Mobile. You can perform financial transactions with A+FCU anywhere, right from your Android device. Here's what you can do: Check account balances Transfer money View transaction history Pay Bills (optional) Deposit Checks (optional) Find branch locations A+ Mobile is as safe and secure to use as A+ Online. We're making it easier than ever to do business when it's convenient for you. * There is no fee from A+FCU. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app