How To Cancel eReader Prestigio: Book Reader Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of eReader Prestigio: Book Reader and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your eReader Prestigio: Book Reader subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your eReader Prestigio: Book Reader subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on eReader Prestigio website
- Alternatives to eReader Prestigio: Book Reader
Cancel eReader Prestigio: Book Reader Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel eReader Prestigio: Book Reader subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "eReader Prestigio: Book Reader".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling eReader Prestigio: Book Reader subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel eReader Prestigio: Book Reader subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel eReader Prestigio: Book Reader Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "eReader Prestigio: Book Reader" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to eReader Prestigio will now be canceled.
Cancel eReader Prestigio: Book Reader Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to eReader Prestigio: Book Reader via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see eReader Prestigio: Book Reader. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from eReader Prestigio
Cancel eReader Prestigio: Book Reader Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting eReader Prestigio: Book Reader via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on eReader Prestigio: Book Reader's Website
Another way of canceling eReader Prestigio: Book Reader subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the eReader Prestigio: Book Reader app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://prestigio.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About eReader Prestigio: Book Reader App
eReader Prestigio: Book Reader is a multi lingual, multi format text and audio books reading app. Intuitive interface in over 25 languages and an in app store library with over 50,000 text (for children and adults) books and Text-To-Speech (read along) functionality. ☆ Prestigio ebooks reader is cool - book and text reading never been simpler - you can read text files in multiple formats including epub, html, fb2, fb2.zip, txt, pdf, mobi, epub3, djvu and multiple other text and audio book formats. ☆ Tired of reading? Switch on Text-To-Speech and let the application read the text book fil...
Reported Cancelation Issues
I do not have the "subscription" icon. I would like to cancel my subscription please.
— by Ashley Giese on Apr 26 2021
Search for another app