How To Cancel Earth Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Earth and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Earth subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Earth subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Earth website
- Alternatives to Earth
Cancel Earth Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Earth subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Earth".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Earth subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Earth subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Earth Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Earth" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Earth will now be canceled.
Cancel Earth Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Earth via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Earth. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Earth
Cancel Earth Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Earth via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Earth's Website
Another way of canceling Earth subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Earth app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.hirotakaster.com/work/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Earth App
This application can see satellite earth picture and movie when you selected date time or near real time. And may be you will feel the earth is really alive!! Satellite picture is collected on near real time. Pacific area image data is updated every hour. South/North America, Indian Ocean, Europe Africa, World Global visible color map is updated every 3 hours (note: sometimes picture data is missing).
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app