How To Cancel NET TRUYEN TRANH Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of NET TRUYEN TRANH and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your NET TRUYEN TRANH subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your NET TRUYEN TRANH subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on NET TRUYEN TRANH website
- Alternatives to NET TRUYEN TRANH
Cancel NET TRUYEN TRANH Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel NET TRUYEN TRANH subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "NET TRUYEN TRANH".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling NET TRUYEN TRANH subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel NET TRUYEN TRANH subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel NET TRUYEN TRANH Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "NET TRUYEN TRANH" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to NET TRUYEN TRANH will now be canceled.
Cancel NET TRUYEN TRANH Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to NET TRUYEN TRANH via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see NET TRUYEN TRANH. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from NET TRUYEN TRANH
Cancel NET TRUYEN TRANH Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting NET TRUYEN TRANH via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on NET TRUYEN TRANH's Website
Another way of canceling NET TRUYEN TRANH subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the NET TRUYEN TRANH app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://phungtran.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About NET TRUYEN TRANH App
NET TRUYỆN TRANH là công cụ cho phép bạn: ✓ Tìm truyện tranh theo tên , tiêu đề ✓ Tìm truyện tranh theo thuộc tính, thể loại ✓ Xem thông tin truyện, tác giả, tóm tắt nội dung ★ Xem danh sách chương và tải về đọc OFFLINE ★ Hoặc đọc ONLINE ngay trong ứng dụng ✓ 2 chế độ hiển thị: mặc định = sáng, dark mode = tối ✓ 3 chế độ đọc truyện: cuộn dọc, vuốt ngang, vuốt dọc ✓ Ghi nhớ chapter / trang / vị trí đang đọc ✓ Có thể tải về hoặc chia sẻ ảnh khi đọc truyện ✓ Có thể phóng to hình ảnh bằng 2 ngón tay hoặc double tap ✓ Có thể lưu truyện đang đọc, truyện yêu thích vào...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app