How To Cancel Easy Mobile Loans Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Easy Mobile Loans and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Easy Mobile Loans subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Easy Mobile Loans subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Easy website
- Alternatives to Easy Mobile Loans
Cancel Easy Mobile Loans Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Easy Mobile Loans subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Easy Mobile Loans".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Easy Mobile Loans subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Easy Mobile Loans subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Easy Mobile Loans Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Easy Mobile Loans" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Easy will now be canceled.
Cancel Easy Mobile Loans Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Easy Mobile Loans via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Easy Mobile Loans. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Easy
Cancel Easy Mobile Loans Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Easy Mobile Loans via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Easy Mobile Loans's Website
Another way of canceling Easy Mobile Loans subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Easy Mobile Loans app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.pearloans.site/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Easy Mobile Loans App
Easy Mobile Loans gives you instant personal loans direct to your mobile wallet. We aim to become the first choice for every Individual when it comes to quick and convenient Personal Loans. The application process takes just a few steps with minimal documentation in no more than 10 minutes and the approved loan amount is immediately transferred to your mobile wallet or bank account. Get fast, fair, convenient, and affordable online loans on Easy Mobile Loans. ● The maximum annual interest rate of 26% ● Tenure: 90 days Eligibility Any Indian individual who is above the age of 18 yea...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app