How To Cancel PayByPhone Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of PayByPhone and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your PayByPhone subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your PayByPhone subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on PayByPhone website
- Alternatives to PayByPhone
Cancel PayByPhone Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel PayByPhone subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on PayByPhone.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling PayByPhone subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel PayByPhone subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the PayByPhone store PayByPhonelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel PayByPhone Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "PayByPhone" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to PayByPhone will now be canceled.
Cancel PayByPhone Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to PayByPhone via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see PayByPhone. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from PayByPhone
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel PayByPhone Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting PayByPhone via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on PayByPhone's Website
An alternate way of canceling PayByPhone subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the PayByPhone app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.paybyphone.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About PayByPhone App
PayByPhone is the highest-ranked parking app in the world with over 20 million users & 30k five-star reviews (Play Store). The PayByPhone app can be used in 400+ cities worldwide & is now available in 12 languages! Use PayByPhone’s parking services to find nearby parking, pay for parking online, get parking alerts & extend parking remotely. PayByPhone coverage includes street parking, parkades, garages and so much more. Whether you are looking for city/municipal, gated, underground, off-street, or indoor parking – we have you covered. Use PayByPhone to park in Anchorage, Ann Arbor, Aspen...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app