How To Cancel My Budget Book Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of My Budget Book and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your My Budget Book subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your My Budget Book subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on My Budget Book website
- Alternatives to My Budget Book
Cancel My Budget Book Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel My Budget Book subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on My Budget Book.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling My Budget Book subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel My Budget Book subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the My Budget Book store My Budget Booklication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel My Budget Book Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "My Budget Book" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to My Budget Book will now be canceled.
Cancel My Budget Book Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to My Budget Book via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see My Budget Book. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from My Budget Book
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel My Budget Book Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting My Budget Book via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on My Budget Book's Website
An alternate way of canceling My Budget Book subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the My Budget Book app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About My Budget Book App
My Budget Book helps you manage your money more effectively through easy recording of your income and expenses. Using the individual or recurring transaction features, you’re able to track and forecast your balances. You can also visualize your records with dynamic charts and graphs. Budget mode allows you to set limits or goals, over custom periods of time. Buying too much clothing? Set a monthly cap. Spending too much on coffee-to-go? Set a weekly limit. Saving for a dream vacation? Set a savings target for every two weeks. Define limits for credit card accounts or other payment types....
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app