How To Cancel Snapseed Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Snapseed and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Snapseed subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Snapseed subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Snapseed website
- Alternatives to Snapseed
Cancel Snapseed Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Snapseed subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Snapseed.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Snapseed subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Snapseed subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Snapseed store Snapseedlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Snapseed Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Snapseed" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Snapseed will now be canceled.
Cancel Snapseed Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Snapseed via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Snapseed. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Snapseed
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Snapseed Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Snapseed via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Snapseed's Website
An alternate way of canceling Snapseed subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Snapseed app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://support.google.com/snapseed and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Snapseed App
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google. == KEY FEATURES== • 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below) • Opens JPG and RAW files • Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later • Selective filter brush • All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control == TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE == • RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG • Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control...
Reported Cancellation Issues
I was using Snapseed today and I couldn’t find a feature that I had been using a couple of weeks ago. I can’t remember what tool it was but I remember it gave you the option to adjust individual colors. Color bubbles appeared on the right side of the screen and you could select a color to saturate it. I used it a lot the past few weeks to saturate the pink on some cherry blossom images. I tried every tool and I can’t find it now. I’m going crazy 😜
It wasn’t the selection or curves tools. Curves gives you color bubbles on the bottom. This one had lots more colors and they were on the right side. Maybe I imagined it?
Thanks for your help.
— by Ellen Bedrosian on May 04 2021
I am a photography club sponsor at Waggener High School in Louisville, KY. I was wanting my students to use Snapseed for the editing process but my school district says that I need a contact before they can go forward with the process of putting the application on the computers. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Jacob C Porter
— by Jacob Porter on Jan 08 2021
My Snapseed app can edit my high quality photos of DSLR but it cannot save them it says it's could not save what I do now
— by Rahul Choudhary on Dec 25 2020
How do i add text to my photos using snapseed on iPad? No way to type them in. Thanx
— by Samantha parsons on Nov 18 2020
Search for another app