How To Cancel Anime & Manga Amino for Otakus Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Anime & Manga Amino for Otakus and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Anime & Manga Amino for Otakus subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Anime & Manga Amino for Otakus subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Anime Manga Amino website
- Alternatives to Anime & Manga Amino for Otakus
Cancel Anime & Manga Amino for Otakus Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Anime & Manga Amino for Otakus subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Anime & Manga Amino for Otakus.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Anime & Manga Amino for Otakus subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Anime & Manga Amino for Otakus subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Anime & Manga Amino for Otakus store Anime & Manga Amino for Otakuslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Anime & Manga Amino for Otakus Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Anime & Manga Amino for Otakus" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Anime Manga Amino will now be canceled.
Cancel Anime & Manga Amino for Otakus Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Anime & Manga Amino for Otakus via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Anime & Manga Amino for Otakus. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Anime Manga Amino
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Anime & Manga Amino for Otakus Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Anime & Manga Amino for Otakus via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Anime & Manga Amino for Otakus's Website
An alternate way of canceling Anime & Manga Amino for Otakus subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Anime & Manga Amino for Otakus app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://aminoapps.com/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Anime & Manga Amino for Otakus App
Anime Amino is the fastest growing mobile social network for anime and manga superfans! Anime & Manga Amino is the perfect way for enthusiasts to: - EXPLORE your interests with new friends who share your passions. - UNITE with anime, manga, otaku, vocaloid music, and cosplay fans from around the world! Enter a world just for anime enthusiasts. - DISCOVER others who share your favorites and collaborate on events, projects, and posts. - ENGAGE with other anime fans and cosplayers to ask, answer, and discuss all the greatest anime scenes, episodes, characters, and more. - SHARE your co...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app