How To Cancel MeetMe: Chat & Meet New People Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of MeetMe: Chat & Meet New People and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your MeetMe: Chat & Meet New People subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your MeetMe: Chat & Meet New People subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on MeetMe website
- Alternatives to MeetMe: Chat & Meet New People
Cancel MeetMe: Chat & Meet New People Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel MeetMe: Chat & Meet New People subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on MeetMe: Chat & Meet New People.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling MeetMe: Chat & Meet New People subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel MeetMe: Chat & Meet New People subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the MeetMe: Chat & Meet New People store MeetMe: Chat & Meet New Peoplelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel MeetMe: Chat & Meet New People Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "MeetMe: Chat & Meet New People" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MeetMe will now be canceled.
Cancel MeetMe: Chat & Meet New People Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MeetMe: Chat & Meet New People via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MeetMe: Chat & Meet New People. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MeetMe
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel MeetMe: Chat & Meet New People Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MeetMe: Chat & Meet New People via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on MeetMe: Chat & Meet New People's Website
An alternate way of canceling MeetMe: Chat & Meet New People subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the MeetMe: Chat & Meet New People app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.meetme.com/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About MeetMe: Chat & Meet New People App
Meet, Chat, and Go Live on MeetMe! MeetMe helps you find new people nearby who share your interests and want to chat NOW! It’s fun, friendly, and free! Join 100+ MILLION PEOPLE video chatting, messaging, streaming, and making new friends every day! So what are you waiting for? Download the best app for meeting new people! On MeetMe you can… - Video chat with local people - Chat with new people near you and around the world - Livestream and feel the love - Find people who share your interests
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app