How to Cancel SNB of SD
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your SNB of SD Mobile subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your SNB of SD Mobile subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel SNB of SD Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SNB of SD Mobile subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SNB of SD Mobile".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SNB of SD Mobile subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SNB of SD Mobile subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SNB of SD Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SNB of SD Mobile" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SNB of SD will now be canceled.
Cancel SNB of SD Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SNB of SD Mobile via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SNB of SD Mobile. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SNB of SD
Cancel SNB of SD via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SNB of SD Mobile via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on SNB of SD's Website
Another way of canceling SNB of SD Mobile subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SNB of SD Mobile app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://snbonline.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SNB of SD Mobile App
Start banking wherever you are with SNB of SD Mobile for Android! Available to all online banking customers of Security National Bank of South Dakota, SNB of SD Mobile allows you to check balances and recent transactions, transfer funds and pay bills, all from your phone. Available features include: Accounts - Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount or check number. Bill Pay - Pay new bills, revise bills scheduled to be paid, and review previously paid bills. Transfers - Easily transfer cash between your accounts. Locations - You can search for ATM and branch locations by zip code or address. All features may not be available in the tablet application.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app