How To Cancel MetService NZ Weather Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of MetService NZ Weather and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your MetService NZ Weather subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your MetService NZ Weather subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on MetService NZ Weather website
- Alternatives to MetService NZ Weather
Cancel MetService NZ Weather Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel MetService NZ Weather subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "MetService NZ Weather".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling MetService NZ Weather subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel MetService NZ Weather subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MetService NZ Weather Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "MetService NZ Weather" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MetService NZ Weather will now be canceled.
Cancel MetService NZ Weather Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MetService NZ Weather via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MetService NZ Weather. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MetService NZ Weather
Cancel MetService NZ Weather Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MetService NZ Weather via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on MetService NZ Weather's Website
Another way of canceling MetService NZ Weather subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the MetService NZ Weather app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.metservice.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About MetService NZ Weather App
MetService NZ Weather Features include: - Morning, afternoon, evening and overnight icons for 47 forecast areas, set by our meteorologists, to help you plan your day - Automatically see the forecast and observations that are most relevant to you, by enabling location services or choosing your suburb, town or city - Customise your weather dashboard and the order of forecast modules - 48 hour forecast graphs - Severe Weather Warnings and Watches for your location - MetService TV updates for your region - Real-time Rain Radar for your area - 3 day Rain Forecast maps - Live Traffic Camera...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app