How to Cancel NCLEX RN Q&A Tutoring Saunders
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your NCLEX RN Q&A Tutoring Saunders subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your NCLEX RN Q&A Tutoring Saunders subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel NCLEX RN Q&A Tutoring Saunders Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel NCLEX RN Q&A Tutoring Saunders subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "NCLEX RN Q&A Tutoring Saunders".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling NCLEX RN Q&A Tutoring Saunders subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel NCLEX RN Q&A Tutoring Saunders subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel NCLEX RN Q&A Tutoring Saunders Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "NCLEX RN Q&A Tutoring Saunders" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to NCLEX RN Q&A Tutoring Saunders will now be canceled.
Cancel NCLEX RN Q&A Tutoring Saunders Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to NCLEX RN Q&A Tutoring Saunders via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see NCLEX RN Q&A Tutoring Saunders. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from NCLEX RN Q&A Tutoring Saunders
Cancel NCLEX RN Q&A Tutoring Saunders via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting NCLEX RN Q&A Tutoring Saunders via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on NCLEX RN Q&A Tutoring Saunders's Website
Another way of canceling NCLEX RN Q&A Tutoring Saunders subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the NCLEX RN Q&A Tutoring Saunders app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.skyscape.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About NCLEX RN Q&A Tutoring Saunders App
Practice makes perfect with Saunders Q&A Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 7th Edition. This popular review offers more than 5,800+ test questions, giving you all the Q&A practice you need to pass the NCLEX-RN® examination! DESCRIPTION Skyscape's App is based on the print edition Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination 7th Edition provides everything you need to prepare for the NCLEX exam 5,800+ NCLEX examination-style questions. "Try before you buy" - Download the FREE App, includes ~400 practice question App Features - Study Mode (Attempt a question, see answer and the rationale) - Create Quiz (Select topic, number of questions - Pause and resume anytime) - Time Mode (Answer as many questions as possible in a set time to improve your speed) - QOD (Attempt a random question(s) every day) - Stats (View details on topics mastered so you can focus on weak areas) - Bookmark tricky questions and add notes - Creating flashcards - ASK-AN-EXPERT - Nurse educators are on standby. Free service from Skyscape, response within 24 hours. In-app purchase unlocks: * Over 5,800+ practice questions * Question categorized by: - Client needs - Cognitive level - Integrated process - Content area - Priority concepts * UNIQUE! A detailed test-taking strategy and rationale * All alternate item question types are represented, including - Multiple response - Prioritizing [ordered response] - Fill-in-the-blank - Figure/illustration [hot spot] - Chart/exhibit video - Audio quest...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app