How to Cancel Diseases Dictionary&Treatments
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Diseases Dictionary&Treatments subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Diseases Dictionary&Treatments subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Diseases Dictionary&Treatments Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Diseases Dictionary&Treatments subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Diseases Dictionary&Treatments".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Diseases Dictionary&Treatments subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Diseases Dictionary&Treatments subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Diseases Dictionary&Treatments Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Diseases Dictionary&Treatments" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Diseases Dictionary&Treatments will now be canceled.
Cancel Diseases Dictionary&Treatments Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Diseases Dictionary&Treatments via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Diseases Dictionary&Treatments. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Diseases Dictionary&Treatments
Cancel Diseases Dictionary&Treatments via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Diseases Dictionary&Treatments via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Diseases Dictionary&Treatments's Website
Another way of canceling Diseases Dictionary&Treatments subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Diseases Dictionary&Treatments app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Diseases Dictionary&Treatments App
Medical dictionary is a complete Offline app containing list of Medical disorders & diseases along with their symptoms and advisory on treatments. Medical dictionary is a hand book more like a Medical dictionary for emergency lookup on disease names to assist individuals and to Physicians. Medical Dictionary is a leading medical word dictionary used by health care professionals today in this modern technology world. Main Features: 1. Offline – It wok offline, no active internet connection is required; 2. Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases: - definition; - symptoms; - causes; - risk factors; - complications; - preparing for your appointment; - tests and diagnosis; - treatments and drugs; - lifestyle and home remedies 3. Equipped with quick dynamic search function – The dictionary will start searching for the words while you type. 4. Voice search. 5. Easy way to share with your friends. 6. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark the Disease Terms to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon. 7. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them. DISCLAIMER: This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app