How to Cancel MAKEUP TUTORIALS 2020
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your MAKEUP TUTORIALS 2020 subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your MAKEUP TUTORIALS 2020 subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel MAKEUP TUTORIALS 2020 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel MAKEUP TUTORIALS 2020 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "MAKEUP TUTORIALS 2020".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling MAKEUP TUTORIALS 2020 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel MAKEUP TUTORIALS 2020 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MAKEUP TUTORIALS 2020 Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "MAKEUP TUTORIALS 2020" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MAKEUP TUTORIALS 2020 will now be canceled.
Cancel MAKEUP TUTORIALS 2020 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MAKEUP TUTORIALS 2020 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MAKEUP TUTORIALS 2020. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MAKEUP TUTORIALS 2020
Cancel MAKEUP TUTORIALS 2020 via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MAKEUP TUTORIALS 2020 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on MAKEUP TUTORIALS 2020's Website
Another way of canceling MAKEUP TUTORIALS 2020 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the MAKEUP TUTORIALS 2020 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.tegy24.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About MAKEUP TUTORIALS 2020 App
Get the latest Makeup tutorials on the latest Makeup trending styles with step by step pictures & Videos Tutorials. This Great Features Includes: Baking Makeup Smokey Eyes Makeup Highlight & Contour Makeup Applying Eyeliner makeup Bridal makeup Nigeria Traditional Makeup Easy Eyebrow makeup Complete Makeup Flawless Makeup Nude Makeup and many others..... Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated nor related with any of the content here. The content of the app comes publicly available from the internet from various website which retains all copyrights and thus the app is not to be held responsible for any of the content displayed. Note : If you want your content to be included or removed from this app, please feel free to contact us via email [email protected] or phone +2347039612155
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app