How To Cancel Trenitalia Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Trenitalia and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Trenitalia subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Trenitalia subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Trenitalia website
- Alternatives to Trenitalia
Cancel Trenitalia Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Trenitalia subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Trenitalia".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Trenitalia subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Trenitalia subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Trenitalia Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Trenitalia" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Trenitalia will now be canceled.
Cancel Trenitalia Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Trenitalia via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Trenitalia. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Trenitalia
Cancel Trenitalia Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Trenitalia via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Trenitalia's Website
Another way of canceling Trenitalia subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Trenitalia app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.trenitalia.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Trenitalia App
Here’s what you can do on the app PURCHASE TICKETS, SEASONS TICKETS AND CARNETS • Search for your journey quickly using the “Recent Searches” function • When you turn on geolocation, the app will find and suggest the station closest to your location • Save your favourite stations • Compare all the offers/services available for your journey • Immediately view train status for same-day journeys • Book your regional train ticket with real-time information on the number of available seats • Purchase quickly both for you and your travelling companions • Purchase Season Tickets and...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app