How To Cancel LuckyFishFinder Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of LuckyFishFinder and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your LuckyFishFinder subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your LuckyFishFinder subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on LuckyFishFinder website
- Alternatives to LuckyFishFinder
Cancel LuckyFishFinder Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel LuckyFishFinder subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "LuckyFishFinder".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling LuckyFishFinder subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel LuckyFishFinder subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel LuckyFishFinder Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "LuckyFishFinder" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to LuckyFishFinder will now be canceled.
Cancel LuckyFishFinder Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to LuckyFishFinder via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see LuckyFishFinder. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from LuckyFishFinder
Cancel LuckyFishFinder Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting LuckyFishFinder via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on LuckyFishFinder's Website
Another way of canceling LuckyFishFinder subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the LuckyFishFinder app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.goodluckycn.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About LuckyFishFinder App
Lucky Fish Finder is a fish finder expert Le Qi technology research and development and production of the first mobile phone fish finder. The intelligent fish finder level through the use of naval sonar technology to penetrate 45 meters underwater, underwater love fish, water depth, water temperature, detect underwater topography; using WIFI technology connected to the phone via GPS and other functions can be to provide customer queries and navigate to the hot spots or any other point of interest, track search fishing with anglers in community to share, send photos, provide fishing spots air p...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app