How To Cancel Paycheck Calculator (US) Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Paycheck Calculator (US) and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Paycheck Calculator (US) subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Paycheck Calculator (US) subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Paycheck Calculator US website
- Alternatives to Paycheck Calculator (US)
Cancel Paycheck Calculator (US) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Paycheck Calculator (US) subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Paycheck Calculator (US)".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Paycheck Calculator (US) subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Paycheck Calculator (US) subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Paycheck Calculator (US) Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Paycheck Calculator (US)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Paycheck Calculator US will now be canceled.
Cancel Paycheck Calculator (US) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Paycheck Calculator (US) via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Paycheck Calculator (US). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Paycheck Calculator US
Cancel Paycheck Calculator (US) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Paycheck Calculator (US) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Paycheck Calculator (US)'s Website
Another way of canceling Paycheck Calculator (US) subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Paycheck Calculator (US) app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://paycheckcalculator.app/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Paycheck Calculator (US) App
How much money will you make? Let us do the math, let us tell you how much money is going to hit your bank on the next paycheck, you work hard as it is, you don't really need to worry about any "tax-brackets" or "social-security-tax-rate". Do you work multiple shifts, each with different rates? Do you contribute to a 401k? Do you live in Alaska? Do you have 14 children? We do that too. Know how much money will be there at the end of the week. Will you be able to order that extra queso tonight? This application does not give legal tax advice, it's merely informative.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app