How To Cancel Paycheck Calculator (US) Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Paycheck Calculator (US) and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Paycheck Calculator (US) subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Paycheck Calculator (US) subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Paycheck Calculator US website
- Alternatives to Paycheck Calculator (US)
Cancel Paycheck Calculator (US) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Paycheck Calculator (US) subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Paycheck Calculator (US).
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Paycheck Calculator (US) subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Paycheck Calculator (US) subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Paycheck Calculator (US) store Paycheck Calculator (US)lication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Paycheck Calculator (US) Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Paycheck Calculator (US)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Paycheck Calculator US will now be canceled.
Cancel Paycheck Calculator (US) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Paycheck Calculator (US) via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Paycheck Calculator (US). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Paycheck Calculator US
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Paycheck Calculator (US) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Paycheck Calculator (US) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Paycheck Calculator (US)'s Website
An alternate way of canceling Paycheck Calculator (US) subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Paycheck Calculator (US) app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://paycheckcalculator.app/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Paycheck Calculator (US) App
How much money will you make? Let us do the math, let us tell you how much money is going to hit your bank on the next paycheck, you work hard as it is, you don't really need to worry about any "tax-brackets" or "social-security-tax-rate". Do you work multiple shifts, each with different rates? Do you contribute to a 401k? Do you live in Alaska? Do you have 14 children? We do that too. Know how much money will be there at the end of the week. Will you be able to order that extra queso tonight? This application does not give legal tax advice, it's merely informative.
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app