How to Cancel Reimbursement
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Reimbursement by WEX subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Reimbursement by WEX subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Reimbursement Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Reimbursement by WEX subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Reimbursement by WEX".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Reimbursement by WEX subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Reimbursement by WEX subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Reimbursement Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Reimbursement by WEX" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Reimbursement will now be canceled.
Cancel Reimbursement Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Reimbursement by WEX via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Reimbursement by WEX. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Reimbursement
Cancel Reimbursement via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Reimbursement by WEX via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Reimbursement's Website
Another way of canceling Reimbursement by WEX subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Reimbursement by WEX app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.mybenefits.wexhealth.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Reimbursement by WEX App
Track your benefit accounts by easily checking your balances and details using our secure mobile app. With real-time access and intuitive navigation to all your important account information, our app includes the following features: Easily Access Your Account • Simply login to the intuitive app using your same health benefits website username and password (or follow alternative instructions if provided) • No sensitive account information is ever stored on your mobile device • Use Touch ID or Face ID to quickly log in to the mobile app Account Details at your fingertips • Quickly check available balances 24/7 • View charts summarizing account(s) • View claims requiring receipts • Click to call or email customer service • View your statements and notifications • Scan product barcodes to determine their eligibility Additional Convenient Features (if supported or applicable to your account(s)) • File a claim towards your FSA and HRA • Take or upload a picture of a receipt and submit for a new or existing claim • View, contribute and distribute HSA transactions • Pay bills from any account and add a payee • Manage your expenses by entering medical expense information and supporting documentation • View and manage your HSA investments • Retrieve your forgotten username/password • Report a debit card as lost or stolen Powered by WEX Health®
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app