How To Cancel Lexington Law - Credit Repair Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Lexington Law - Credit Repair and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Lexington Law - Credit Repair subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Lexington Law - Credit Repair subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Lexington Law website
- Alternatives to Lexington Law - Credit Repair
Cancel Lexington Law - Credit Repair Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Lexington Law - Credit Repair subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Lexington Law - Credit Repair.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Lexington Law - Credit Repair subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Lexington Law - Credit Repair subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Lexington Law - Credit Repair store Lexington Law - Credit Repairlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Lexington Law - Credit Repair Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Lexington Law - Credit Repair" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Lexington Law will now be canceled.
Cancel Lexington Law - Credit Repair Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Lexington Law - Credit Repair via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Lexington Law - Credit Repair. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Lexington Law
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Lexington Law - Credit Repair Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Lexington Law - Credit Repair via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Lexington Law - Credit Repair's Website
An alternate way of canceling Lexington Law - Credit Repair subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Lexington Law - Credit Repair app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://clients.lexingtonlaw.com/login and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Lexington Law - Credit Repair App
Fix your credit with Lexington Law Firm. The Lexington Law app lets you follow your credit repair progress. With access to a variety of tools, you can better understand, improve and protect your credit, from your mobile device. Lexington Law is an advocate for you, the consumer. We want to make sure your credit is reported fairly and accurately. If you’ve been denied for credit, then let us help you get back on the path to approval. Credit Repair Services Unlike other credit repair companies, we obtain your credit reports from all three credit bureaus - Equifax, Experian and TransUni...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app